pvpallstars Index du Forum

FAQ Rechercher Membres Groupes S’enregistrer Profil Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés Connexion
iPhone Contacts Recovery

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    pvpallstars Index du Forum -> La Guilde -> Les Teams Mesa
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
AllenReid
Gamer Débutant
Gamer Débutant

MessagePosté le: Dim 15 Oct - 12:33 (2017)    Sujet du message: iPhone Contacts Recovery Répondre en citant

Every time I’ve ever lost my phone, it has been an absolute pain. I’ve had to hunt down contact details of friends, family and business contacts, and sometimes they’ve been lost forever. When it happened again with my iPhone 6, I was so sick of having to do the old ‘send me all your contact details’ thing to everyone on Facebook that I decided to actually see if there was a better solution.

And what do you know? There is. This software can recover your iPhone contacts just with a few mouse clicks. It works with iPhone 3, iPhone 4, iPhone 5, iPhone 6, all iPads, iPod Touch 3 and iPod Touch 4. This utility can be downloaded in a Windows or Mac version; it runs on your computer, not on your phone. They also have a version for Android phones should you need data recovery for your Android device. Try it today to start retrieving iPhone contacts with ease.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Dim 15 Oct - 12:33 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
stephanic
Gamer Débutant
Gamer Débutant

MessagePosté le: Jeu 30 Nov - 06:18 (2017)    Sujet du message: iPhone Contacts Recovery Répondre en citant

Hi,
Many times at the time of deleting other data, we accidentally press the delete option of contact and we lose all the important contacts from iPhone. This is one of the critical situation which many of them face and they don't know how to get them back. However if user have backup of their data then they can easily restore from there. If not then also no need to worry as with the help of iOS Device Recovery software, you can restore all lost contacts from iPhone.

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 15:14 (2017)    Sujet du message: iPhone Contacts Recovery

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    pvpallstars Index du Forum -> La Guilde -> Les Teams Mesa Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation